Friday, August 28, 2009

Laundry Gauntlet


Chad teases me about "laundry explosions" from time to time on laundry days. If you are not aware of what that is, it is piles of folded or partially folded clothes on the couch, chair, coffee table... you get the picture... from the laundry I work on during the day. The idea is to have it put away before everyone gets home, but that's not always the way it ends up. One night, I decided to put all the laundry in baskets and set them outside the room they went in since the kids were already asleep. On our way to bed than night, I had to laugh. Once I saw the gauntlet Chad and I had to pass through to get to our room, there was no denying the "explosion."

1 comment:

  1. I have this with the ironing... I've had an ironing board in my living room for almost a month now- but I caught up today! Finally.

    ReplyDelete