Saturday, September 12, 2009

Mom is NUTS!

So today I have been clued in TWICE by Parker that it seems I am losing my mind.... not that directly, of course.

Today was his turn to put away clean dishes. Upon asking him for the fourth time to do it, he insisted, "Mom, you told me you were going to do it since I couldn't get the pans to line up straight." I have absolutely no recollection of this and told him so. He said, "Ok, I'll do it. I guess you just didn't hear yourself say that." Funny thing is that he wasn't being sarcastic at all when he said it.

And before that, we were swinging in the hammock in our backyard. He likes to get it going really high and it makes me nauseous. Peyton kept saying "High, high," since mom was being a party pooper. Parker said, "No, Peyton. Mom is sick. She just needs her head to calm down!"

..... I can't say that I disagree.

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness I don't have one of those to tell me I'm crazy- Wicket just does a head cock.

    ReplyDelete